Kismet Services provides small business coaching and support services to a range of small companies. We spent more than 30 years running our own successful companies as well as working for large multi-nationals in a number of sectors. Through our consultancy company, we now help others to fill gaps in their skill base to coach and develop what they need. We also provide short-term support when an extra pair of hands is needed for a particular task.
We can support any business sector with general business principles but have specialist knowledge in the travel industry and supply chain/logistics.
As a small business entrepreneur, it is essential to be a “jack of all trades”. You must be able to turn your hand to anything the business might need. Our aim is to help small companies up their game to grow their business skills in-house and solve problems in a practical way. Every challenge has a solution and we take a practical approach to working out the best one for you. Our small business coaching and support can take whatever form is right you for.
Real World Solutions …..
We don’t come up with airy-fairy ideas straight out of a consulting manual. Our principles are based on solid operational experience and what you can actually DO to get where you want to be or to solve your immediate problem.
We have personally worked in the following areas of management …
- Business administration, compliance, company set-up
- Business plans and strategy, business development
- Finance and accounting, cost analysis, budgeting, financial systems
- Systems design and technical support – office systems and cloud based business applications, requirements analysis, software evaluation and selection
- Sales and marketing, digital marketing
- Website design and creation, hosting services
- Operational management
- Crisis management
- Project management
- Contract negotiation
- Training programme design and delivery
- Business process redesign
- Manuals, procedures and business practices
- Specific travel industry issues – such as bonding, TOMS VAT, passenger operations, transport planning, seasonal resource planning, legal compliance
- Doing business in France
- Translations – English, French, Dutch, German
- Cross border logistics including VAT and duty
- Worldwide procurement, import and export
- Warehouse management, stock planning and distribution
- Excel modelling for any purpose
Depending on the technical level of the project, we can also call on a pool of specialists who we trust to deliver value for money and accurate advice where needed – for example lawyers, accountants and tax advisors in various countries.